This topic is designed to orient students working with SAS (Analytical Software & Solution) and performing descriptive analysis using free SAS University Edition.
This course will provide:
- Introduction to SAS
- Working with SAS programs
- Exploring SAS data sets and producing reports
- Formatting data values and data display
- Working with SAS dataset
- Importing external files into SAS
- Procedures for data manipulation
- Combine SAS datasets
- Descriptive data analysis by SAS
o Calculate summary statistics
o Producing enhanced summary reports
o Univariate procedure
o Creating graphs
- Teacher: Maryam Nakhaee, Ph.D.